This last year has been busy; we started Avosetta Home and have been on the go ever since. We are super excited to usher in the New Year. That said, as we put one foot in front of the other, there are a few things that keep us going and feeling nurtured. We have each complied our Top 5.
Elisa's Top 5
1. Goldfaden MD Sun Visor SPF 30 Sunscreen. We live in LA where each year we average almost 300 days of sun. This is essential.
2. Atelier Cologne in Silver Iris.
3. Bulletproof Coffee. If you have not heard about it you will. Basically, it is a mixture of coffee and unsalted grass fed butter. I know it sounds weird but once you try it you will be a convert and there are health benefits to boot.
4. Cashmere Robe from Barney's. Super cozy to curl up on the sofa with a glass of wine.
Mila's Top 5
1. Van's. I am obsessed with being able to kick-off my shoes whenever and wherever. With a toddler this flexibility is a must as is the navy blue color.
2. Mendocino Mustard, Seeds and Suds. I love mustard. At any given time I have 15 different kinds. This is my newest favorite. I was introduced to it at a cheese tasting at Farmshop and have put it on practically everything since.
3. Left Corner Spoon. I know, random, but I am left handed and finding a spoon that works in corners has changed my life. Not sure it has changed the way my food tastes though.
4. Fleurish, Design it Yourself Flower Shop. Truth be told, I have not had the time to go yet but, I am dying to. I love arranging flowers but don't like the mess.
5. Silk Pajamas from The White Company. After a long day they just make me feel special. Especially, since my husband gets them for me every year.